Marketing Communications Planner, Sam's Club Shopper Marketing
- Requisition ID
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie's Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You've come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
Shopper Marketing (SM) creates and executes customer-centric, retailer level marketing and event programs in partnership with our Brands, Sales teams and retailers. Work with a dedicated team with incredible expertise across sales, shopper, and ecommerce marketing. The commitment to driving the business and finding fun every day makes this a unique experience!
This is an exciting and impactful role within General Mills Shopper Marketing organization. As the Shopper Marketing Promotions Planner for our Sam's Club team, you ll be accountable for the planning and execution of our Shopper Marketing plans. This is a position with considerable accountability and ownership where you have the ability to drive the direction of marketing with key customers! You will have the chance to work across Operating Units and brands, gaining a breadth of perspective very few see.
Take on the opportunity to build your Idea Orchestration and Executional Brilliance capabilities as well as experiences in External Partner Management and Planning in a broadening Field career experience. Learn about how retailers operate, be engaged in the day to day of our field sales team conversations and tap into the resources of some of the best media partners working on bringing our brands to life at retail.
- Lead development & execution of General Mills retailer shopper marketing programs and tactics with internal and external groups
- Develop and pitch shopper marketing plans and presentations
- Oversee creative briefs, timelines, budgets, etc. in support of shopper campaigns
- Conduct data/event analysis
- Build ecommerce and shopper linked strategy to support brand objectives
- Foster strong working relationships with sales and marketing team members
- Maintain account level shopper marketing budget
- Help develop the future of Commerce Marketing for General Mills
- Bachelor s degree
- 1-2 years of Shopper Marketing/Promotion Marketing/Ecommerce experience
- History of collaboration with cross-functional teams, agency partners
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence across the business
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal/presentation)
- Project management expertise, digital knowledge, partnership experience, and great activation skills are key elements to success and highly valued
- Campaign/Experience strategy & planning