The Judge Group
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. SQL Server Architect
To apply, send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and designing SQL Server Databases, creating Business intelligence solutions using tools like SSIS, SSRS and SSAS, very knowledgeable with SQL Server administration.
- Will be responsible for working on multiple, concurrent projects setting up SQL Server environments and utilizing SQL Server Development, SSIS to ingest new internal and external data sets.
- Trains non-technical personnel. Assists with tracking performance metrics.
- Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proficiency in SQL Server is a MUST, with good understanding of database design and development.
- Familiarity with RDBMS principles, database design and normalization.
- SQL Azure knowledge a big plus.
- Designs new Databases and Data Models, to support applications under development, and customizes current databases. Assists in the roll-out of Database Schema releases.
- 8+ years SQL server experience working with SQL Server 2008 R2 through 2016
- Excellent T-SQL coding skills using advanced techniques
- Strong written, verbal, and graphical communications skills with the ability to express complex technical concepts effectively
- Trains junior Database Administrators/Developers on internally developed Databases.