John Bean Technologies Corporation ("JBT Corporation")
John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food and beverage industry with focus on proteins, liquid foods, and automated guided vehicles. JBT designs, produces, and services sophisticated products and systems for multi-national and regional food companies through its FoodTech segment. JBT also sells critical equipment and services to domestic and international air transportation customers through its AeroTech segment.
JBT AeroTech manufactures and services airport ground support equipment (plane de-icers, aircraft tow vehicles and cargo loading systems), airport gate equipment (Jetway brand), and military equipment.
John Bean Technologies was spun off as a public company from FMC Technologies in 2008. JBT Corporation takes its name from John Bean, a California inventor who founded the Bean Spray Pump Company in 1884, the company that eventually became Food Machinery Corporation (FMC) though a series of mergers and acquisitions in the 20th century.
The Global T&E Credit Administrator reports within the Accounts Payable Department. This position is responsible for the daily oversight and full-cycle support associated with colleague travel and expenses reimbursement. On a daily basis, this position will interact directly with internal and external stakeholders and service providers to ensure compliance with our T&E policy and procedures. The majority of T&E Administrator/Analyst's time is spent analyzing expense reports and payment processing information, as well as working with stakeholders to resolve card, reports or reimbursement issues.
- Daily review and maintenance of employee profile database for new and terminated employees as well as any changes to employee department codes or company travel card
- Update cardholder credit limits, and terminate/suspend accounts
- Perform credit card reconciliations as needed
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively with A/P staff, field personnel and upper management
- Provide subject matter expert help/services to employees with questions about the status of employee expense reimbursements and expense processing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal organizations as well as strong external relationships with suppliers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience with an expense reporting tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide superior customer service and quick responses to inquiries
- Ability to interact well with diverse levels of employee
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple project
- Comfort functioning well in a high growth environment/rapidly changing organization
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of JBT AeroTech are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
ABOUT JBT AEROTECH
We believe that work should be fun as well as challenging. That's why the company offers the best of both worlds - the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage + a 401K plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Centers at 844-###-#### if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.