Lehigh Technical & Professional Service is a leading staffing agency dating back to the 1950's. We specialize in temporary and direct-hire positions in the fields of: IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Accounting and Administrative. We are currently partnering with a leading property management company for in Inspector. Ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- Monitors and ensures compliance with the provisions of New York State/City housing and building codes, applicable administrative code, and other codes as they relate to the condition, structure, occupancy, use and maintenance of the clients housing inventory.
- Approve work of restoration employees as required.
- Maintain and update inspection findings and records, and handles housing/building code enforcement and public record requests.
- Inspect for housing/building code violations for multiple unit dwellings by determining substandard conditions as defined by housing codes.
- Take photos where repairs are needed and other housing/building code violations.
- Coordinate building, plumbing and electrical inspections (and others) for apartment repair.
- Prepare detailed reports, logs and correspondence regarding inspection results that describes building and conditions, violations and hazards; determines nature and severity of violations and makes necessary referrals to other inspectors.
- Evaluate and make progress inspections and reports on repair work.
- Two (2) years experience in construction/restoration or related facilities field.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques and procedures, as well as strong troubleshooting skills as it pertains to hi-rise buildings and other smaller facilities.
- Must possess effective written/oral communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office that includes MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Adobe products.
- Familiarity with the Yardi program is a plus.
- Considerable knowledge of OSHA and safety requirements related to restoration operations.
- Must be available for emergency work.
- Possess a valid driver license (NY, NJ, CT or PA) no exception
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required. College degree is a plus.
Days and Hours: Days of operations will vary based on a flexible schedule.
We will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations as appropriate and required by the circumstances
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.