Connections For Kids
Come be a part of our brand new early childhood academy!
At Connections for Kids, you'll find we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the world. For 22 years, Connections for Kids has been creating better futures for children and families in Maine!
We are seeking amazing individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team at our brand new preschool, Clover Child Development Academy!
As a BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) for Connections for Kids, you will provide support to young children who are diagnosed with behavioral challenges. CFK BHP's work in tandem with a licensed clinician and a Lead Teacher to provide support, teach behavioral management skills and work toward goals outlined in an individualized treatment plan. This is a school year position that includes an Extended School Year program for several weeks between July and August.
- Have 90 completed college credits,
- Have experience working in an early childhood setting with young children,
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and an Ed Tech III certification,
- Can provide proof of current immunizations,
- Possess a valid drivers license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Efficient at meeting deadlines,
- Have a caring and positive attitude,
Our full benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay starting at $15-$18/hr based on experience,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Participation in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Short Term disability,
- Employer-paid Long Term disability,
- Employer-paid Life Insurance,
- Retirement plan with matched contributions,
- We provide paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid/CPR and Safety Care.
If you d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] today!
Location: South Portland, ME