Are you looking for a position that provides challenge and a great working environment? Orbit Medical is one of the largest Durable Medical Equipment providers in the Midwest specializing in Power Wheelchairs (Custom and Standard), Manual Wheelchairs, Home Respiratory and Orthotic Bracing. Orbit Medical has over 135 team members servicing over 30,000 patients annually with storefront locations in Naperville, Chicago, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Milwaukee, and our corporate office in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Orbit is currently seeking individuals with a strong work ethic and proven track record in sales or related field. Candidates with a background in Outside Sales, Copier Sales, Media Sales, and Account Executives traditionally do very well in this position.
First year associates compensation: $40K-$65k+
Option to become a certified ATP within the first year. Increases overall compensation to $60k-$100K+.
- Conduct daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in the medical community.
- Schedule, create, plan, and deliver presentations on equipment and requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with doctors, hospitals, clinics, and other professionals in the medical community
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years of sales experience is preferred
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated - able to work on their own in a remote environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Compensation plan is as follows:
- Base salary
- Aggressive commissions (uncapped)
- Medical and dental
- 401K with 4% match
- Expense account
- Gas card
- Monthly bonus/incentives
Orbit Medical offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Employment is contingent on:
Background investigation (company-wide)
Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States