Mutual Of Enumclaw Insurance
Mutual of Enumclaw was founded in 1898 by local farmers who wanted to look out for each other. That spirit continues to define our company culture. Our employees are proud of our thoughtful approach to insurance, and it shows. In June 2019, for the eighth year in a row, we were recognized as one of Washington s 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business magazine (based on a survey of our employees).
Mutual of Enumclaw works exclusively with local independent agents to offer insurance products for individuals, families, farms, and businesses. We currently operate in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Arizona and Montana.
The Sr. Claims Adjuster - Casualty will investigate, evaluate, negotiate, and resolve insurance claims. This position reports to a Field Claims Supervisor and will work remotely. Candidate must be located in the states of Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Idaho, Utah or Montana.
Potential Bonus 7%
Benefits include but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, cash balance and 401(k) plans with company match; life insurance; employee discount on personal insurance; wellness reimbursement program; paid parental leave and an annual bonus plan.
- Provide Ethical, Responsive, Personal and Efficient claim service.
- Adjustment of low/moderate or high complexity personal/commercial auto and casualty claims.
- Litigation management of moderate to complex claims.
- Interact with policyholders, agents, claimants, witnesses, attorneys, medical specialists, contractors, independent adjusters and other vendors/partners to facilitate accurate, prompt claims resolution.
- Effectively manage workload while maintaining focus on claims quality and timely customer service.
- Recognize and refer claims for subrogation and fraud potential.
- Conduct field investigations and inspections of damaged property or accident scenes, and direct vendors in such activity.
- Serve as a claims technical resource.
- 7-10+ years claims adjusting experience in the insurance industry; claims litigation preferred.
- Adjusting skills commensurate with job responsibilities.
- Bachelor s or Associate s degree preferred or equivalent business/industry experience.
- Insurance industry designation(s)/certification(s) preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products and claims related software programs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Advanced working knowledge of insurance policies and regulatory environments.