Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
1. Follows all safety and sanitation requirements as outlined in department along with MSDS sheet and according to HACCP regulations.
2. Organizes, operates, cleans and stores equipment at assigned station following established diagrams and work sheets. Follows standardized recipes and daily food production orders, assuring proper portion control.
3. Assembles patient/cafeteria meals efficiently and effectively according to established diagrams and worksheets, utilizing correct utensils.
4. Completes position specific documentation to ensure appropriate production amounts, food temperature and maintenance of sanitation standards.
5. Disposes of food, paper, cardboard, aluminum and glass waste according to established guidelines. Completes appropriate pre-service checklist and maintains daily temperature documentation to ensure safe food handling and ware washing procedures.
6. Maintains refrigerator and storage space in a properly stocked and rotated manner labeling and dating products to ensure use in first in/first out basis.
7. Complete assigned cleaning responsibilities per designated position and stocks station appropriate for next shift.
8. Performs all aspects of job in an environment that optimizes patient, customer and environmental safety and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and compliance efforts.
9. Promptly notifies appropriate resource of safety, sanitation and/or customer satisfactions issues that require intervention beyond own responsibility. Maintains confidentiality of position-acquired information.