Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network
Who we are:
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent contractors who help people when a roadside emergency has left them stranded. GHRN offers tire change, fuel delivery, jump start and lockout services.
Our rescuers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries including retirees, veterans, auto students, roadside assistance pros (looking for additional work), transportation pros (courier, drivers, delivery, gas, taxi, tow), landscapers, people who enjoy working on cars, automotive professionals (brake repair, car inspection, diagnosis, tire technicians, oil and lube techs, highway maintenance tune-ups), maintenance or mechanical repair technicians, mechanically inclined hobbyists, mobile mechanics, contractors, freelancers, on-demand, seasonal workers and many others who have an affinity for cars (experienced or entry-level).
What s in it for you?
- Extra Income, mobile independent contractor opportunities
- Flexibility work when you want, login from home, your car, or wherever you are
- Helping others in need join the fleet of roadside rescuers and save the day!
- Partner with an industry leader - Allstate
Getting started is easy.
- Apply in under 5 minutes through our talent network allstate-ghrn.jobs.net/ OR
- Text the keyword ROAD to 972-11 for our automated recruiter to help guide you through our text application
- Meet minimum requirements
- Attend in-person skill validation session
- Start rescuing people!
Insured car Smartphone Valid driver s license At least 18 years old Pass background screen (criminal, motor vehicle & drug screen) Pass validation of basic skills