W.W. Williams Company
Warehouse Associate (Brunswick, OH):
W.W. Williams is a 100+ year old privately-held company with a long history of being a great place to work! We have immediate opening for Warehouse Associates. Must be forklift certified or able to become certified with training. If you are an energetic, hard-working team player who knows the importance of keeping your customer happy - we're looking for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Properly log all outgoing shipments that may range from small parcels to large pallets.
- Load and unload materials on and off of trucks.
- Verify the count of all outgoing products.
- Schedule the shipment of all outgoing products.
- Package all product that is shipping so that it arrives to the customer in the best possible fashion.
- Notify the appropriate contact(s) by email regarding shipments that have gone out.
- Organize shipment reconciliations for the Parts Manager when requested.
- Record all outgoing shipments and shipment requests.
- Properly log all incoming shipments that may range from small parcels to large pallets.
- Verify the count of all incoming products.
- Properly label all incoming products.
- Properly stage all incoming product for the warehouse associate in charge of stocking.
- Notify the appropriate contact(s) by email regarding shipments that have arrived.
- Record all incoming shipments in Receiving Log.
- Prepare proper documentation for accounting regarding receiving.
- Scan and record all documentation regarding incoming packages in the appropriate structure.
- Pick and package parts for Will Call customers.
- Pick parts for Repair Orders and document parts chain of custody.
- Operate in conjunction with the organizational goals of the warehouse.
- Deliver & pick up parts as needed.
- Maintain & operate forklift.
- Participate in cycle counts.
- Maintain a clean & orderly work area.
- Know and follow all of Auto Safety House's health and safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management (may be assigned at any time).
- Must be forklift certified or able to become certified with training.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures and practices.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of UPS Worldship (preferred, not required).
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (preferred, not required).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.