Job Summary: A housekeeper has the responsibility to thoroughly clean each facility. Each facility must be cleaned up to PCMS standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness for each facility, including but not limited to, floors, walls, furnishing, vents, restrooms, and all equipment.
- Vertical and horizontal dust furniture, cabinets, window sills, and book cases.
- Empty trash cans. Dispose of trash.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Sweep floor and dust mop floors.
- Clean restrooms. Restock restrooms.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work the facility cleaning schedule.
- Complete knowledge of Housekeeping cleaning protocols.
- Complete knowledge of cleaning techniques, products, and principles.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear; climb stairs and/or ladders. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.