Brokerage / LCHB
Needed for a growing Boston office of a well respected, financially stable, 50 year old, US based freight forwarder and Global Logistics provider. With a strong Global reach to hundreds of offices worldwide, you can be part of a team of other Import professionals in a company that prides itself in recognizing and rewarding individuals for their effort and contributions.
If you are looking for that opportunity to grow professionally in a company that can offer advancement to higher levels of responsibility, than please apply.
Excellent salary with bonus, commensurate with experience.
Full benefit program.
All inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.Brokerage/LCHB
Open position & interviewing now.
We are looking for a LCHB with Break Bulk experience to join our growing team of Import professionals.
You will be responsible for the accurate & timely processing of air & ocean import shipments from file generation to customs clearance & dispatch.
* You will work closely with the brokerage manager and other import staff to ensure the following;
* Maintain and enhance the branch import processes
* Ensure that accurate data is transmitted to governmental agencies for all import activities.
* Provide timely responses to customs and customer requests regarding classification, duty rates, documentation requirements, or other OGA questions.
* Stay current on all customs & OGA rules and regulations.
* Working knowledge of Harmonized Tariff Schedule, POA's, customs bond criteria, etc.
* Billing of import files.
* Classify commodities, review and prepare entry work.
* Perform RLF & Border entries
* Must have good organizational and time management skills
* Must possess excellent customer service & problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Working knowledge of email / outlook.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy/growing import department.
* perform other duties and projects as assigned.
* A LCHB is preferred, but will consider an experienced entry writer pursuing their CHB license.
* Working knowledge of IES software a plus.
* This position can lead to management level responsibilities & compensation for
* Thank you for your interest.