Kelly Services is currently seeking an Administrative Receptionist / Short Term in Santa Rosa, CA for a global real estate firm. Pay is $15 an hour. Your primary responsibilities will be answering phones and providing administrative support. See duties below.
This position is short term starting 3/30/20 and ending 8/1/20 with possible extension.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Prior Front Desk, Concierge, Customer Service or other hospitality experience
- Able to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Able to work flexible work schedules based on office needs
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor with a strong, professional customer service orientation
- Calculate simple figures such as percentages
- Understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
- Solve problems in standard situations
- Requires basic analytical skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business-related information
- Assists guests, customers and tenants with reservations, transportation, area locations and other personal service needs
- Displays a warm friendly, professional greeting to all those entering the property
- Answers telephone in friendly, professional manner
- Maintains accurate records of service requests and status
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status
- Responds promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific request
- Arranges and confirms recreational, dining, and/or business activities
- Assist in marketing the property by coordinating guests', tenants', and/or visitors needs
- Puts the customer first. Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts
- Provides administrative assistance to the Real Estate Manager and other members of the property management team
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property
- Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner
- Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
Why Kelly? At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly. As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply now! For interest/questions on this posting, please contact
Gina Searcy at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helpingyou find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employeach year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re aleading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enablea better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide varietyof workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.