A TGI Fridays Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of TGI Fridays friendliness, excellent service and high standards. The Host/Hostess also greets Guests upon arrival, ensures the guest dining experience is excellent and bids Guests farewell as they leave.
Specific responsibilities of the Host/Hostess include:
* Greet incoming and departing guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact.
* Uses visual cues to seat guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference.
* Informs guest of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
* Promptly answers incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
* Manages the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provides accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate.
* Tends to special guest needs and requests.
* Follows all relevant brand standards to deliver Fridays Service Style.
* Observes guests' needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another guest and ensures the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door). Requirements A TGI Fridays Host/Hostess must be able to carry natural conversation with guests without sounding scripted or intrusive.
Additional specific requirements for the Host/Hostess include:
* Must be able to read menus
* Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
* Must be able to clearly communicate guests' needs to Servers, Bussers, Managers, etc.
* Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to guest requests
* Must be able to walk and stand during the entire shift
* Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe
* Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests
* Must be able to understand requests for assistance
* Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
Minimum Age 18 Ability to Lift 30 lbs Ability to Stand 6-8 Hours Yes