Acclaimed chef and restaurateur Tom Colicchio pulls inspiration from the rich history of the building and his own culinary journey to provide a menu of classics, old and new, reinvented with his signature, seasonal touch. The dining room, set with rich, jewel-toned furnishings and antique accents is a one-of-a-kind setting, and paired with our experienced team, we bring the best of fine dining and warm hospitality to this exquisite location. Join our growing team and be a part of this blossoming city mainstay.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the below.
- Reviewing BEO s/Event Orders and work with the Banquet Manager to determine function requirements
- Ensuring correct and timely set up of all events
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the pre function space, function space, and storage areas to include the floor/carpet, walls, doors, windows, shelving, etc.
- Setting, stocking, and maintaining meeting and event spaces as well as storage rooms with any appropriate supplies necessary
- Completing on-going cleaning inspections for each event space and assigned areas
- Upon completion of the event, breaking down and ensuring that all equipment and supplies are stored properly including, tables, chairs, etc.
- Assisting in ensuring overall guest satisfaction
- Communicating to the Banquet Management team any concerns or changes
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn, understand, and execute daily set up and breakdown of events
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including late nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary
- Ability to work with guests in a hospitable, courteous manner
- Ability to execute heavy work exerting up to 100lbs of force occasionally, and 50lbs of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull and generally move objects
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, and move/walk about the designated FOH & BOH areas
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Temple Court is an EEO Employer