Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At MetLife Stadium, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and retail for our partners, the New York Giants and New York Jets. Yes! You read that correctly: TWO football teams! In addition, MetLife Stadium hosts a variety of concerts and family shows throughout the year. We re working behind the scenes and on the front lines making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.
- The successful associate will be responsible for assisting Executive Chef with daily supervision and production of the Commissioner s Club kitchen operations including game and non-game day events.
- Hire, train, manage, and retain great associates
- Menu Development as well as ordering and inventory for the department.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Commissioner s Club kitchen including supervising activities of supervisors, cooks and utility. Coordination and participation in kitchen operations is the main focus while monitoring food & labor costs.
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to comply with state and local health department regulations.
- 3 to 5 years Culinary Arts experience. More specifically, experience as a banquet chef or sous chef in a high volume operation. Experience in a sporting venue preferred.
- The ideal candidate is extremely reliable, detail-oriented, and proficient with all basic cooking techniques
- Strong organizational, communication and PC skills.
- Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu development and costing.
- Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures.
- Experience in high volume multi-unit operations.
- Professional, enthusiastic, responsible, and dependable team player
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and willing to acquire new skills
- ServSafe Certification required.
- Must obtain ACF Certification within the first 2 years of employment.
- Candidate is required to take a culinary practical.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
#LI-AT1More detail about MetLife Stadium - Delaware North Sportservice part of Delaware North, please visit