Merry Maids of Ventura and Santa Barbara, CA
Company and Culture
Merry Maids is a professional housecleaning company that offers the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Path Opportunities
- Positive team atmosphere
Job Position Description:
Professionally clean customer homes using Merry Maids unique cleaning procedures and products. As a team member, you will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service by consistently cleaning homes.
- Use Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to clean in customer homes
- Use provided equipment including vacuums and microfiber cleaning cloths
- Clean all surfaces in home, including fans, blinds, light fixtures, baseboards, fixtures, counters, showers, toilets, cabinets, and floors
- Ability to clean floors on hands and knees in kitchens and bathrooms
- Vacuum all stairs, carpet, hard surface floors and furniture
- Move all reasonably moveable furniture to clean under and behind
- Carry all cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customers homes
- Assist in keeping supplies stocked and maintain equipment
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability lift and carry 20 lbs. of equipment
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Looking for a fun place to work, with a flexible schedule and competitive pay? Then come live the Merry Maids life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you would belong to an award-winning company and be a part of our close-knit team a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and real opportunities for advancement. You may start off as a team member, but you are then able to tailor a career path that matches your interests and goals including becoming a team captain, trainer, quality assurance supervisor or manager.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers?
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Disclaimer: As the owner and personnel manager of your franchised business, you have both the right and responsibility to select and control your employees, establish your employment policies and practices (including pay practices), develop your employee relations, and comply with all federal, state, and local employment laws. The information contained in these documents is provided merely for informational purposes, the use of this sample by you is not required under your franchise agreement, and this sample is intended to serve only as an aid to you in deciding how to operate your business. You are not required to use any of the information contained in this sample, but we invite and encourage you to review the information provided and incorporate into your own personnel practices any material you feel is appropriate for your operation. You are free to modify the material, of course, to reflect your individual business. Remember that employment laws and practices change over time and vary significantly from state to state, so you should consult an employment law attorney in your state to determine the appropriateness of practices, policies, and forms for your business. There is no guarantee that following the recommendation will result in business success or that your results will be the same as other franchisees or company stores. Success is determined by many factors including market conditions which may vary widely as well as individual talents and effort.