A number of experienced Guest Service Representatives are required to join our client in Boston, MA.
- Meet and greet guests, providing excellent customer service at all times
- Manage apartment check in and check out process for guests
- Respond to guest requests professionally and in a timely manner
- Monitor the quality and condition of apartments
- Work closely with property management to ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out to a high standard
- Perform and follow process of apartment key and access device control
- Ensure areas are clean and presentable for guests
- Investigate and resolve customer enquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Maintain positive personal and working relationships between all internal departments and partners
- Process after-hours emergencies as needed
- Other duties will be assigned
- At least 2 years experience in hospitality or apartment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage time effectively
- Computer proficient
- Bachelor s Degree preferred
Provide after hours emergency on call as required.
You may also be required to provide support to other buildings within the local area.