- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Arrange, prepare, portion and cook food according to company specifications.
- Understand proper operation of chicken fryer, stove and rotisserie
- Sanitize work station and equipment including chicken fryers, rotisserie, hot case, stove, and utensils
- Offer product suggestions when appropriate.
- Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost
- Operate department equipment and tools including scale, printer cash register.
- Understand and follow required daily varieties, case color merchandising, ready by times, and shelf life guidelines.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Monitor food temperatures.
- Change out pans, utilize hot bar production guide, prepare product for self service display, break down hot case and monitor portion control.
- Record hot food tracking chart statistics
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal and/or against company
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.