Ref ID: 03510-#######539
Classification: Data Entry
A Data Entry position has opened in prominent company. The ideal candidate would be highly skilled and motivated for this Data Entry role. The company is collaborating with Robert Half to Data Entry that would be interested in joining their team long-term. The Data Entry position will be responsible for the following duties:
- High level data entry
- High volume fast paced data entry
- Collecting and entering data in databases
- Maintaining accurate records of valuable company information
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
If you are interested in this position, please apply today by visiting Officeteam.com or by emailing an updated copy of your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] with "Data Entry" in the subject line.
- Have at least 2+ years of office experience
- Prior experience with high volume data entry
- Team player and positive attitude
- Motivated Self-Starter that can work in a fast-paced environment with many deadlines
- High level of accuracy
- Strong Problem solver with the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Be able to work independently
- Attention to detail and tech savvy
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.