Housekeeper Position Summary:
Under the general direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring that the facility and resident apartments are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner.
Primary Responsibilities for Housekeeper:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Engage in prospective resident visits.
- Cleans resident apartment, including but not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, dusting, emptying trash, making beds and linen service where applicable.
- Responsible for personal laundry service where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of entire building.
- Monitor public restrooms throughout the day for cleanliness and adequate supplies.
- Maintain regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Notes areas or articles in need of repair and reports to Assistant Director.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
Founded in 1979, American House Senior Living Communities vision is to provide high-quality housing for senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to be an innovative senior housing company that created sustainable excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment to passionate care provided by compassionate people.','datePosted':'2018-02-19T05:40:52.279Z