The Boutique Facilitator is passionate about providing the highest standards of service, and will be trained to be well-rounded in all activities within the Boutique. She/He will ensure that all operations in the Boutiques are processed correctly and efficiently. As a multi-functional, generalist support role, the Boutique Facilitator enables sellers and the boutique to maximize client facing time, and is able to support all areas of the Boutique as needed.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service based on CHANEL s service Mantra, including w elcoming and greeting all clients
- Provide Sales and Service support
- Support Operations team in maintaining stock order and assist in cycle count activity
- Support opening and closing of registers and assist with handling cash and deposits
- Answer phone calls and ensure any client issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner
- Uphold standards to deliver the ultimate Chanel experience to the client
Who you are:
- Truly service minded
- Passionate about the House of Chanel
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Extremely organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Graduate from a Bachelor s degree in Business, Hospitality, or similar area
- Able to lift XXX lbs (physical requirements TBC)
- Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the Luxury Retail industry and are looking to learn about Retail at the House of Chanel and developing a career in the field.