Ref ID: 00720-#######468
Classification: General Office Clerk
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity as an Office Clerk open for a highly motivated self-starter keen on working in the Property Management industry. If you love organization, order, and people, you might be right for this essential role. If you're in the Norwalk, Connecticut area, and can perform various administrative support tasks, including operating office equipment and completing general clerical work, this might be the job for you!
- Offer friendly customer service accurately and quickly
- All tasks related to: word processing, data entry, filing, scanning, faxing, and copying
- Receiving and placing telephone calls
- Drafting correspondence that conform to prescribed style and format
- Provide support to other employees with diverse projects as necessary
- Supporting front desk and receptionist duties
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Comprehensive knowledge of Clerical Duties
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- 1 year of Office Clerk experience recommended
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
Don't wait, apply today! (203) ###-####.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.