Planet Fitness (United PF Holdings)
Title: Overnight Member Services Rep Custodian
Reports to: Club Manager
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that changes people s lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls Club (because they don t judge either), then this may be your dream job! United PF believes that everyone is a leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the situation.
What s your role?
As an Overnight Custodian you are a high energy, positive member of the team who loves to see results. You like to check things off your to-do list. You serve our members in a way that means the most by providing a super clean club as they work toward their fitness goals in a judgement-free environment. You will create raving fans by delivering 1% service when you take pride in the details of the work you will do.
Some of your primary responsibilities:
- You will ensure cleaning standards are achieved daily because members value this and we re known for that too! The details of your work matter people notice!
- You may not see many members on your overnight shift but when you do, you will assist them at the welcome desk checking them in. You may even have a tour or two, member enrollment or other club responsibilities but 80% of your time will be devoted to your cleaning responsibilities.
- Be a leader! Be passionate love what you do! Have fun and invite members to do the same!
A few other things we want you to know:
- Your schedule could vary although hours worked will be overnight, including weekends and holidays.
- United PF offers competitive salaries, PF Black Card membership and opportunities for growth.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Passion for serving others.
- Custodial experience would be helpful.
- Initiative to get the job done without supervision.
- Understanding the physical demands may involve but are not limited to, communicating, standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- On-time dependability because you know people are counting on you.
- English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write. Bilingual - Spanish helpful.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you would like to grow as a leader, make an impact and build relationships in a company where judgement-free is a way of life, apply today!