Spring Into Clean
If you love to clean and are the type of person who loves helping others, please apply! We are looking for the bay area's friendliest house cleaners to join our cleaning family! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We'll teach you everything you need to know. The most important thing is that you have the right attitude. We're looking for cleaners with the following traits:
- Friendly but still understands how to be professional
- Empathetic. You'll be seeing a home when it's not it's best, so you'll need to be able to make people feel less embarrassed.
- Extreme attention to detail. Let no appliance be unmoved and no dust bunny go unswept.
- Caring. Helping others makes you feel good.
You will perform a variety of cleaning and basic organizing tasks. We provide all the equipment you need. House cleaning applicants must have a clean driving record and reliable vehicle to drive from home to home.
We clean houses in Berkeley, Oakland and Alameda areas between 9 am-6 pm Monday-Friday and weekends on a volunteer basis. We are looking for house cleaners who are able to work during these hours. You can choose which days you want to work.
You'll earn a percentage of each job you complete. The amount you earn is between 30%-60% of each job depending on how many people you work with. If you are by yourself, you'll earn 60%. If you work with another cleaner, you'll earn 30% of the job.
We also pay for mileage. Currently, in California the rate is .58 cents per mile.
You also get paid $15 per hour for travel time between jobs.
- Clean residential homes
- Clean offices
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment
- Move reasonably small furniture as necessary to clean under, behind, and around
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Incredible customer service
- Reliable car, valid insurance, drivers license
- Strong attention to detail
- Determined work ethic
- Able to bend, lift, push, pull and other activities associated with cleaning a home or office
- Comfortable around pets
- Fluent in English
- 18+ year old
- Legally authorized to work in the US
If we decide to hire you, you will be required to complete a background check.
We are a family owned company. My husband and I started this company because we love to clean and we like helping others. There's not other feeling like it when you finish cleaning and see the happy look on someone else's face as they walk through a sparkling home. We also felt like many cleaning professionals didn't get paid what they are worth. We wanted to start a company that would change that and actually pay people a livable wage.