Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Digital is seeking a Director of OTT & Digital Platform Sales to focus on generating revenue by selling our OTT & digital platforms and expansive product mix to large US companies and to multi-platform agency clients. The Director of OTT & Digital Platform Sales will be responsible for growing and managing key relationships with clients, leading media planning efforts, and defining strategy & success metrics. This position is the central point of communication for multiple clients and is accountable for the accurate and timely flow of information between the client, sales management, local sales team and the fulfillment team. This role is responsible for using data-based strategies to create winning solutions for our clients, and driving revenue through value-based negotiations. Revenue closure, new business development, account relationship building, and customer satisfaction are key responsibilities. The location for this position is New York City and will report to the Sr. Director of National Digital Sales & Head of OTT/CTV Advertising Sales.
Specific Duties include:
- Develop comprehensive, multi-platform marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Act as an evangelist for new go-to-market products such as OTT/CTV
- Look to expand buy-in from larger clients and agencies by expanding into multiple Sinclair digital product offerings
- Cultivate deep relationships with high-level personnel at direct client and agency partners
- Identify and qualify new client prospects and secure appointments with decision-making personnel
- Define strategy, budget and implementation of campaigns, and KPI s to measure success
- Serve as product consultant educating clients and agencies on multi-platform digital solutions and best practices with the goal of ultimately grow their business
- Oversee all internal account operations, troubleshoot issues, optimize campaigns, and assure 100% fulfillment
- Lead internal cross-team communication and Collaboration
- Achieve quarterly revenue targets as assigned by digital sales management
- Manage the opportunity pipeline and forecast revenue accurately
- Participate in weekly pipeline, and proposal review meetings
- Existing relationships and/or book of business at national holding companies and regional agencies
- Ability to accurately identify and assess opportunities and apply resources and strategies appropriately
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong analytic and relationship building experience
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
- Deep familiarity with ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Self-starter that can thrive in both corporate and start-up environments
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills - creation and delivery
- Ability to aggressively manage the successful execution of a sales strategy
- Strong ability to collaborate and coordinate
- Professional demeanor, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- A bachelor s degree
- 7+ years of experience selling multi-platform, OTT or digital advertising to major accounts and advertising agencies
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let s talk.