Come and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where FRESH means everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team players who are dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply.
The Food Server is responsible for providing seamless customer service and guest experiences. General responsibilities include sales of food and beverage, accurate order taking, presentation and delivery of orders, checkout, and reconciliation. The Food Server will also work closely with the management to be knowledgeable about the Company s policies and procedures, along with any specials and be able to successfully execute initiatives to achieve objectives in sales, guest service, satisfaction, food quality and presentation, cleanliness and sanitation for all designated areas of operation. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Must be knowledgeable about and be able to accurately promote food specials and other menu items.
- Follow Company-provided script from greeting to guest departure.
- Ensure that all food and beverage products are consistently served according to the Company s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to money-handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Input all orders accurately into POS system.
- Follow established policies and safety and sanitation standards in all areas of operation.
- Stocking of station with necessary bar supplies.
- Responsible for serving guests seated at the bar.
- Must be knowledgeable about all the draft and bottled beers, as well as the wine offerings and pairings.
- Must verify guests are of legal drinking age, including checking valid identification of guests who appear under 30.
- Knowledge of food, beverage, and sanitation restaurant front of the house operations.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to operate a cash register/POS system.
- Six months of food and beverage/restaurant service experience.
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
- Food Handler s Card required, or must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive rapport with other individuals.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.tomatina.com