Position Title: Customer Service Manager
Supervisor: Branch Manager
Responsible for providing professional and effective customer service to new and existing customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products to increase store sales, assist in product selection, merchandising, and special requests. Receives, investigates and responds to all customer inquiries regarding products, orders and complaints.
- Maintains up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of products and customer satisfaction.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product information requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with Field Marketing Representatives to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists customers with product location and detailed information when needed.
- Maintain product and customer service information using computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel as well as industry specific software.
- Performs other work-related duties as required and assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor s Degree, OR
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 4 years experience in customer service, OR
- Any appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and general public
- Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation and documentation.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
- Computer Literacy
- May require occasional exposure to store areas where temperatures may be cool or cold such as the Deli Department and Freezer.
- For the most part the ambient will be room temperature, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment. I have had the opportunity to read and discuss this job description with my supervisor. I fully understand the responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. Furthermore, I find that I am capable of performing the required functions.
I fully understand the responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. Furthermore, I find that I am capable of performing the required functions.