On the Border
Primary Objective of Position:
To provide guest and team members with clean and sanitized utensils, dishes, glassware, equipmentand facilities.
- Provides guests and team members with clean sanitized and spot-free utensils plate-ware, glassware, and equipment.
- Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down the dish machine in the PM according to proper procedures.
- Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
- Trouble-shoots dishwasher machine malfunctions.
- Washes plate-ware, glassware, silverware and pots/pans and kitchen utensils adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Keeps the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Completes assigned prep work and beautification duties.
- Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Stands 100% of shift.
- Lifts and carries weights of up to 70lbs up to 20 times per shift; places these items on high shelves and in walk-in cooler and freezer.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Works indoors 75%, outdoors 25%
- Works frequently in hot and damp environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Frequently immerses hands in water diluted with chemical solutions.
- Frequently works with sharp knives and utensils.
- Frequently works with hot plates.