Absolute Solutions USA
For a well-established company in the Tampa, FL area, we are looking for an individual who wants to excel in service of commercial chiller / HVAC/R units. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic person who has excellent communication skills and wants to grow in this trade.
Our customer takes a lot of pride in their work, and is looking for a technician who can handle projects alone, think in solving problems, communicate with the customers, and carry out the quality image of the company on a day to day basis.
The first 105 days will be with a contract through Absolute Jobs, followed by a full-time contract with our customer.
Are you ready for the job of your life? Apply now! Do you want to be a part of a winning team? Apply now! Are you ready to make a difference? Apply now! You will see the results of your work every single day. Start the year off great and become part of a highly motivated team that is focused on the pursuit of excellence. Are you the technician we are looking for?
- Extensive knowledge of chillers and (HVAC/R)
- Service work, trouble shoot and repair of units.
- Cleaning checks
- Installs & Change outs
Absolute Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All inquiries are kept confidential.
- Being able to pass a background check
- Being able to receive security clearance
- Being able to pass a drug test
- Clean driving record
- Relevant Refrigeration experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to handle physical workload and move around easy.
- Maintain a professional appearance, clean cut.
- Being able to work with computer and smart phone
We help you grow, provide safety training, continuous training program and we negotiate the terms of your full time contract for after the temp period.
- Install air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Service the heating and air conditioning system
- Check heating, ventilating refrigeration, and air conditioning systems
- Maintain diverse heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on heating, ventilation and air conditioning units
- Perform various heating and air conditioning service responsibilities
- Assisting with the installation of new heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment
- Assist in planning and modifying existing heating and air conditioning systems
- Maintain and repair all types of air conditioning equipment and refrigeration systems
- Maintain and repairs heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration equipment
- Install electric heating and air conditioning units
- Call for repairs to heating and air conditioning equipment
- Check the unit for proper operation
- Diagnose and repair air handler chiller units and air conditioning units
- Perform skilled heating/air-conditioning and electrical system repairs and/or replacements
- Planning and designing new heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Install and repair air conditioning and heating units in a safe manner
- Inspect electrical and heating and cooling systems
- Perform skilled work in the installation, maintenance and repair of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment
- Inspect a variety of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and systems