The Client Services Coordinator will be the face of an upscale cosmetic dermatology practice and will be responsible for the company s first impression by greeting clients, maintaining a relationship with these clients and accommodating their needs. Hours: 10am-6pm, 5 days per week, 2 Saturday per month.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone.
- Checking-in and checking-out patients.
- Responsible for keeping front desk and waiting area tidy.
- Handle telephone calls and forwarding them when necessary.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Schedule appointments based on clients` needs and time availability.
- Conducting follow-up calls and emails with clients to ensure their satisfaction and schedule future appointments.
- Answer questions, address complaints and give suitable information.
- Acts as the primary liaison with management and assist on personal and professional tasks.
- Maintains the accuracy and integrity of all electronic recordkeeping with these parties.
- Accept and sign the delivery of letters, packages, etc. and distribute them.
- Coordinate with other staff members to assure all clients` needs were satisfied.
- Organize and update patient histories using patient forms, questionnaires, computer software, telephones, fax and interpersonal communication.
- Facilitate patient flow by notifying the provider of patients` arrival, being aware of delays and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
- Keep office supply adequately stocked by placing inventory needs, placing orders and monitoring office supplies and equipment.
- Distributing and collecting/scanning necessary forms, making copies of patient identification/records to be kept on file.
- Protects patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured.
- Executive Assistant to Management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Ability to keep composure and professionalism across various situations.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work some Saturdays on a rotational basis.
- Schedule is given 6 months in advance.