The Senior Sales Coach provides ongoing Training and Coaching to call center loan advisors in addition to mentoring Sales Coaches. The position is designed to help create an atmosphere of continuous performance development within the Call Center. The goal of the Senior Sales Coach is to help execute the Sales Development Department Mission Statement To attract, retain, and develop exceptional Loan Advisors.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Utilize interpersonal and presentation skills to coach/train Loan Advisors.
- Execute the Mission Statement of the Sales Development Department with the goal of increasing Loan Advisor Productivity and application quality.
- Collaborate with First Flyer and Fast Track Program Management to seamlessly integrate new Loan Advisors to the Sales Floor.
- Manage time effectively to increase productivity.
- Act as a significant driving force while maximizing the opportunities within every situation by using positive reinforcement.
- Demonstrate a strong functional knowledge of all Call Center products and processes and performs with consistent accuracy.
- Use proven methods and techniques to achieve results within the expected deadlines.
- Perform a wide range of assignments with the ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Develop training materials for coaching sessions and classroom presentations
- Report to the Manager of Sales Development. Work collaboratively with all team members of Sales Development to help execute the Mission Statement
- Apply sales knowledge to develop innovative scripts, process flows, and new sales techniques that will have a significant positive impact to the Call Center.
- Sets positive examples and assists with onboarding new Sales Coaches.
- Acts as mentor for Sales Coaches due to experience and longevity in industry.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
- Mortgage Sales Experience.
- Associate s or Bachelor s degree from a college or university; and/or 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-starter, goal oriented professional who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ability to obtain state mortgage originator licenses through process of completing necessary educational requirements and passing the state mandated tests.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while utilizing attention to detail.
- Flexibility with daily operations and initiatives.
- Ability to develop knowledge of the mortgage industry, products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines.
- Strong negotiation, time management, and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system and automated underwriting systems.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and solve a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exists. Ability to intemperate a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Customer Service Relationships:
Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires influencing others to reach consensus. Requires tact and diplomacy to handle difficult customer relationships. Explores alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of customers.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
Employer s Rights:
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Americans with Disabilities Act:
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as employees are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans