Sunrise Senior Living
Overview Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
- Sunrise Leader
- Supervising the dining service team
- Hands-on leader for all the dining service activities
- Preparation of food
- Managing the food inventory and supply budget
- Complying with regulatory and sanitation standards and ensuring accordance with Sunrise menu programs
- Hiring, training and scheduling
- Requires at least 2 years experience as a managing chef or cook
- Sanitation certification and proficient in nutrition and therapeutic diets
- Previous experience in managing and motivating dining service team members in a high quality dining environment is required
- Handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Be competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications are also required
- The ability to work weekends and a flexible work schedule
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.