Cross Architects, PLLC
We are currently seeking a full time Architectural CAD Drafter to join our fast paced, multidisciplinary architect firm. Applicant must have a degree in Architecture or related field, or have 3 or more years experience working with Auto CAD in a professional architect firm.
- Bachelor degree in architecture or related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years of architectural/interior design drafting experience
- Drafting: At least 3 years (Required)
- CAD: At least 3 years (Required)
Salary will commensurate with experience
About Cross Architects:
Cross Architects specializes in multifamily apartment homes, retail shopping centers, hotels, and commercial office buildings. The firms' long term goal is to establish a working partnership with its clients. We gain our clients respect with integrity, honesty, and high moral standards. This has enabled us to build a firm foundation for all types of developments. Our office offers a high energy, fast growing, fun and casual work environment with excellent employee retention.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /yearJob Requirements:
- Drafting, code research and zoning research.
- Planning and administering minor adjustments to complete working drawing sets.
- Monitor design process from introduction to construction administration to guarantee consistency of design idea.
- Independently execute assignments and arrive at solutions by receiving directions on project objectives.
- Ensure compliance of construction detail documentation to quality control and best practices.
- Perform project research to correct specifications.
- Attend project meetings, on-site meetings, and/or field reviews. Coordinate schedule reviews and submit samples.
- Participate in team meetings to resolve project issues and coordinate to schedule adherence of technical issues.
- Review accuracy of calculations, estimates, plans and completed reports.
- Contact municipal building departments and government officials for approval on varied aspects of a project.
- Interact with building officials during project permitting and construction phases.
- Maintain project manual and conduct and/or document on site observations and reviews.