Home Instead Senior Care
The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is responsible for recruiting, screening, and engaging Caregivers for our Home Instead Senior Care office. The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is responsible for developing and maintaining a company culture focused on team-work, employee well-being, and client care. The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent communicator, passionate about finding and growing employees, and dedicated to providing new and current employees with an enriching and supportive environment.
The perfect candidate has a successful background in sales or recruiting with a proven track record of high closing rates.
If you consider yourself a leader and someone who is passionate about changing the lives of seniors and caregivers in this growing industry, please see the job description below and apply on Indeed.
- Reflect the core values of A Treasured Heart For Seniors, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle checks, and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form, and all other employment-related documents.
- Schedule CAREGiver orientation and training, including training required to meet Home Instead Standards and additional optional training.
- Develop engagement strategies to promote CAREGiver retention and well-being.
- Schedule CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities, and problem resolution
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high-quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients, and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Sales Experience
- Experience with screening and hiring employees
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn customized software
- Microsoft Office knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.