All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager!
Essential Job Functions
- Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage IT Services Consultants, and lead them to achieve all quota targets.
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all sales activity for the marketplace and ensure achievement of weekly activity goals.
- Develop solid business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensure achievement of market Managed IT Sales and profitability objectives.
- Accurately forecast quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue streams for:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Project Labor
- IT Hardware Procurement
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1 sales funnel reviews with each ITSC using the CRM tool.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and implement changes.
- Prepare and present quarterly evaluations of productivity for the sales team.
- Coach and counsel employees on overall performance and provide recommendations to develop areas of concern.
- Manage the assigned sales team by ensuring full compliance of company policies and procedures. This will require open communication with Legal and/or Human Resources as required.
- Work with AC management, KMBS Synergy management, engineering, sales and client management resources to achieve and exceed marketplace sales quota.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to delegate responsibilities as deemed appropriate based on business needs.
- Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
- Proven ability to motivate and direct sales teams.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Strong business acumen managing to bottom-line profitability.
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a high growth business.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Documented history of job stability and successful sales management.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a strong track record selling and supporting Managed Information Technology Services.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.